★ ★ ★ ★★ AbstractWar Lite (FREE) now available!! ★ ★ ★ ★★
Featured by Apple in "New and noteworthy"
Featured by Apple in "What's hot"
#1 paid game in App Store Spain
AppAdvice.com ★ ★ ★ ★1/2 : "The visual are simply amazing, and there is so much to do in the game that will have you keep coming back to it again and again."
148apps.com ★ ★ ★ ★: "The graphics in Abstract War are smooth and full of simple, neon geometric shapes flying around the screen with no lag at all."
GamesUncovered.com: "We’re very much enthused by the game’s presentation; the special effects really do look fantastic"
Touchreviews.net: "...Which ever of these 4 modes you choose you are in for a lot of fun.
There is a place where trigonometric ratios are perfect and the traditional laws of physics dont apply.
Here you will do battle where there isn’t a distinction between good and evil, and you who have to fight in the weakest side. Good luck!
Your mission won’t be easy, you must beat 10 types of different enemies.
You can play alone or in cooperative mode with two or more friends with bluetooth connectivity.
There are 4 ways to play:
- Normal Dual: Destroy the largest number of enemies with a multi-directional spaceship.
- Normal Mono: Destroy all your enemies but this time with a unidirectional spaceship.
- Cruces mode: The enemies attack vertically and horizontally.
- Pacifist mode: You don’t have armament. You will have to dodge your enemies and detonate explosives stay alive.
- Normal bullets: Various calibres.
- Boing bullets: Bounce off the walls.
- Rockets: They lock on the enemies and destroy them.
- Missiles: On impact they destroy all enemies in range.
- Guided Missiles: Similar effect of normal missiles, but lock onto enemies.
- Nitro Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen.
- Atomic Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen and those who arrive in within five seconds.
- DeadWave: A wave of a hundred of small remote controlled bullets which kill everything in their path.
Powerups: Multiple types which give you special upgrades for a period of time.
- 4 game modes.
- Use your own iPod music as the soundtrack for the game.
- Configurable control and cameras.
- Bluetooth Multiplayer.
- 24 level campaign mode.
- Great variety of enemies, weapons, and ships.
- Open Feint integration (trophies and High Scores).
- From very easy to very hard gameplay.